Got some more chores done yesterday... still no pictures of the items I bought in Atlanta. I'll take that picture today when I get home.. would've done it yesterday, but I forgot my camera. The third bedroom is basically cleaned up so Garrett has a place to sleep and the rest of the house is, well, passable. :) If it were renaissance time, it would be immaculate, so there you have it.
I hope to get the Christmas lights up tomorrow morning and then I'll be as fully festive as I'm going to get.
My outfit today:
What you see:
Jeans: Levis, not sure where I got them or what I paid....
Pullover: LSU
Shoes: Madeline, c/o Overstock, $20
What you don't see:
Sweater: Prive, Dillards... Cashmere purple sweater... nice... I just don't feel like taking my pullover off yet! :)
Today is what I'd call a "be glad I'm showing up and not going postal on all of you" un-fashion Friday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment