Yes, I am officially in hibernation mode. It took all I had to get out from under the covers this morning and bundle up to walk Jax. There was a pretty good layer of frost on the ground this morning and as far as I'm concerned, that should mean everyone gets to sleep for an extra hour or so! Jackson had to wear his coat this morning, and after he'd eaten his breakfast, he was still cold! This is him lying on my bed while I got ready.... and he's shivering. I took the picture with my phone and apparently the computer refuses to recognize that I rotated and saved the picture so that it would be upright... so excuse these 2 sideways pictures. Stupid computer.
So, once I am ready, I move Jax to his bed, so he can jump down whenever he is ready... This is him after I set him on his bed and opened his window....again, forgive the sideways view....
And here's me.... I am wearing my fabulous grey boots... these were one of my last purchases before I started my blog... they are Calvin Klein. I found them at TJ Maxx on a random trip. I spent more on them than any one item I've ever purchased at a discount store, but they were so unique, I just had to have them! They are a distressed grey leather and really comfy. :)
Today:
Skirt: White House Black Market. Had for several years. Really is kinda big now, but that equals comfy LOL
Grey Shirt: Banana, $15
Sweater: Old Navy, $9
Boots: Calvin Klein, TJ Maxx, $99
Necklace: Big Lots, $5
Gosh dang... I don't like any of these pictures!! Ugh.... Oh well, you get the point of the outfit. Sheesh. I'm going to have to do something about the lighting/my camera...


2 comments:
Lovin your outfit! Of course, the boots are gorgeous & I suppose they're worth the $100, lol! Hope you're warmed up by now & little J too. I love how you refer to the bed I sleep in as J's bed, ha! If he was cold, he'd run into the sun room & warm up there-he's a smart boy. Can't wait to see both of you....TOMORROW!!
Well, yes, it is his bed, he is just kind enough to share it with you when you come to visit! :) We are ready to see you tomorrow, too!
Post a Comment