Seems like I always find myself in the same spot on Mondays... trying hard to pretend like everything is going to be okay and then by about 9 am being desperate to get out!!!!!!! I just keep praying something is right around the corner. I'm thinking the first opportunity that presented itself probably isn't going to happen, so I'm just hoping there will be something else really soon.
Anyway.... it's rainy here today and supposed to be this way tomorrow as well; I've got tons to do this week, from running errands at lunchtime practically every day to getting some good workouts in to unpacking and cleaning the house up before company comes this weekend. With so much to do, it should make the week pass by quickly!!
My outfit today:
Navy dress: Banana $35 This is a recent "cheat" purchase I got when Mom was in town for T-Giving
Sweater: Willi Smith, TJ Maxx, $10-15 I think
Necklace: Can't remember where I picked it up!
Shoes: Nine West, Clearance, $20
Technically, these shoes are grey and black, and I'm wearing a navy dress. But I think it goes! :)
1 comment:
Enjoyed reading all your blog posts. It's been since I visited you that I last read yours or posted anything on mine! I loved all your pictures; you & sweet J look so good! I think that necklace (above) looks like one I picked up at that little boutique we went to that had all their jewlery 50% off for Black Friday...
Post a Comment