Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Will I get it done Wednesday??

I was so unproductive yesterday. I am pretty sure I was a grizzly bear in my previous life because about all I'm motivated to do when the days are short is curl up and sleep. I walked Jax in the cold drizzle when I got home yesterday, gave him his much needed bath, and that's about it. I haven't worked out in ages and I gained a pound over the weekend! Arg!! So, today, come hell or high water, I'm either going to workout or hang Christmas lights. I'm giving myself a choice but one or the other must get done. :) 


It's pretty chilly out and I wasn't ready to take my jacket off when I was taking my outfit pictures this morning. I'm not loving any of the pictures, everything looks a bit rumpled, but I also don't feel like taking more pictures, so this is it today!! 


Pants: JC Penny, Worthington, $14
Blue Top: Banana, Clearance, $10
Sweater: St. John's Bay, JC Penny
Shoes: Coach, via DSW several years ago




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand the whole "I must've been a bear in a former life" thing; it was so hard to get up at 6am Monday to go work out when it was drissling & around 35 degrees! I'd much rather stay under the covers! Today the sun is out & I feel more motivated to get some things done around the house. The house is a mess with Christmas boxes strewn around, dirty clothes, clean clothes that need ironing....you get the picture! That doesn't even include the vacumming, dusting, bathrm cleaning, etc! Aughhh! I don't think you look rumpled by the way... : )

Post a Comment