Well, I forgot my camera.... which is sad not only because I can't take my outfit pictures this morning but more so because I can't post some of the pictures from this weekend's festivities with Gare and Mom :( I'll be posting all of that tomorrow...
I am struggling today. Not sure if it's the weather still or just my sleep patterns being a little thrown off from the weekend, but I can't keep my eyes open today! I was running behind all morning. I had some grey pants laid out to wear today but once I got my entire outfit on, I couldn't find any shoes that worked right with the pants... so I decided to cuff the pants so I could wear some flats. Well, flipping the cuff to the outside didn't look right so I flipped them to the inside and pinned them on the side hems. Of course, the front and back of the cuffs didn't stay, so I grabbed extra pins to fix it once I got to work. (all of this is happening as it is technically the time I should be leaving for work) so I scurry about, grab the pins, move J to his bed, and go up to the kitchen to put my waffles in the toaster and take my morning vitamins. Then, as I'm taking J out for his last potty I realize I just don't like the way the outfit looks and I really don't want to be bothered by falling cuffs all day. So, back in the house I went and I grabbed the khaki skirt I ironed yesterday that was still hanging on the recliner in the living room. To be honest, now, I really am not thrilled with the outfit at all but I also have an extreme lack of motivation to care!! When I get home today, I'll snap a quick picture of my outfit so I can at least post it tomorrow.
Needless to say, with all of that happening, it's not surprising I scurried out the door, leaving my camera still sitting happily on the kitchen counter. So, all of my fun picture posting will have to wait. Til then....
No comments:
Post a Comment