Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Snoozeday

I so did not want to get out of bed this morning. The temps are dropping and I think my jet lag finally caught up to me. I am really sleepy this morning. Trying to drink a lot of water and wake myself up. Of course, the fact that the heat is on in my office and it's so nice and toasty isn't helping me snap out of my sleep zone. :) 
I figured the facilities people wouldn't turn our heat on in the building until later in the week when it gets really chilly and since I froze to death yesterday, I thought it would be smart to wear a bulky sweater today. Of course, when  arrived, it was about 85 degrees in my office. So my best laid plans went awry.


My outfit today:


Pants: The Limited; Haven't been able to wear them for so long. I can't even remember when I got them!
Sweater: Loft, $30
Bracelets: Loft, Clearance $5
Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillard's Clearance, $34



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess sitting around in your bra wouldn't be acceptable ?

Anonymous said...

You look great in this picture. Love the outfit, Miss Skinny!

AP said...

Well, I have a tanktop on but I'm not sure how appropriate even that would be! And thanks!

Post a Comment