Sunday, December 4, 2011

Atlanta!

I spent last Thursday-Sunday in Atlanta for the SEC Championship game. Had a really good time not doing much of anything! The game was great. I am just going to post a few random pictures from the weekend.

My Flight outfit:
Green skinny pants: Rick and Skinny, via Smart Bargains, originally $198, paid $30
Black sweater: around $10 from one of the discount places
Cream Jacket: Can't remember brand, got it on Smart Bargains as well, originally $220 (as if) got it for $28
Shoes: Furry Boots! kept my feet warm!! $28 on Endless.com


 View of CNN Center from hotel room
 One of my "going out" outfits...


 One of my other going out outfits... wish I'd gotten a better picture b/c I really liked this one... Skinny jeans with a polka-dot top and black blazer and super high Mauve-colored heels.

 Picture above is Christmas tree in Atlantic Station shopping area.
Picture below is me trying to take a picture of my handi-work on my sweater...see the sewn-on tiger on the pocket? :)
 We won!!! SEC Champs!
I did a tiny bit of shopping in ATL- I'll take pictures of what I got one night this week and post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment