Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's My Friday!

It's Friday as far as I'm concerned! (At least until 4:30, when it will become Wednesday again, thus prolonging my long weekend!) So I didn't get anything packed last night. I was lazy/Jax knew something was up (or at least he seemed to be acting that way) so I just played with him and watched TV and I figure I'll get everything packed tonight. I'm taking Jax to the sitter at noon today so I wont have to worry about him when I get home later so I can pack then. I'm not sure if his Blackberry calendar went off early or what but I swear he knows something is up. He followed me around all morning and kept wanting to be pet. When it was time for me to go, he stood by the backdoor. Usually he is just chilling in the kitchen waiting for a piece of waffle. So sad! So, I'll run home at lunch to grab him and run him to Alice's. The only reason I'm taking him today is because my flight out is soooooo early. Plus, if I take him at lunch he'll have all afternoon to run around in the sunshine outside as opposed to taking him when its cold and dark after work. Yuck.


My outfit today is just trouser jeans and a top. I had to take about 11 pictures this morning before I finally got a few that weren't blurry. Really not sure what's up with my camera... It may just be farting out on me. 


Jeans: Banana Republic
Top: Banana Republic
Shoes: Jessica Bennett

Jax with a little twisted mouth saying "Are you sure I can't go with you?"



No comments:

Post a Comment