It's finally here! Friday oh Friday, I've been waiting for you all week! I have no outstanding plans this weekend, but boy am I happy it is almost that time! Of course, it's jeans day here in the office so my outfit is nothing amazing. LSU plays WVA this weekend and the game is in West Va. I'm wishing I was going on this trip because I'm guessing the scenery would be wonderful there this time of year.
As I said, no big weekend plans. I was going to run to Sephora but I can put that off until next weekend. I need to take some shoes to the repair place, but that may or may not happen. At this point, it's looking like I actually have nothing that has to get done this weekend. That is a surprisingly good feeling!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. As usual, if I end up doing anything worthwhile, I will take some pictures!
My outfit today:
Jeans: Kenneth Cole Outlet
Shirt: Marshalls (Notice the LSU motif)
Shoes: St. John's Bay, JC Penny (Stuffy brand, but I think these are so cute & comfy!
Hoop earrings and MK watch :)
OK- I see now.. the camera is focusing on the lamp shade and not me... sheesh. The joys of having to take pictures with a self timer.... I'll have to fix that next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment