I bought something but I will not apologize! I received one of my many daily sale emails and when I opened the email from Nordstrom, this was one of the first items I saw....
You'll recognize this from my "Wish List" page and I've been obsessing over these skirts for several months now. This berry color and a lime-ish green were on sale for $44.00 (Originally $70). Nordstrom also offers free shipping and free returns. Since I don't know yet what size I wear in them, I bought a 6 and 8 in both. (I'm not a 6, but it says the sizes run large) I'll return what doesn't fit and both of the green skirts if the color is too much in person. But, yes, I bought it. And I am super duper excited about it!
Now back on the wagon I go....

2 comments:
Yay, your blog is now open! I have been getting hits on my stat counter from your blog and was SO CURIOUS!
Isn't that skirt fabulous? My sister has the greenish color and a coralish color and I have the yellow and am tempted to get the plum like you! Hope you like them as much as I do!
OMG! First, we have the same name!!! Second, so excited you posted on here. YOU were part of my inspiration to actually do a blog! I found your blog about a month ago randomly and I love it! (Not stalking you lol I can only imagine how many times your counter shows I've visited!) Anyway, I'm super excited about those skirts and will be literally stalking the shipping updates on them!
Post a Comment