Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9/20/2011

Catchy title, huh? Basically, it's a Tuesday. That's about all of the creativity I have left. I struggled getting up this morning; I think the dreary weather we're having is not helping. On our (mine and Jackson's) walk this morning, the fog was so thick that by the time I got home I had actual water droplets on my hair! Needless to say, my hair went into a ponytail today! I had to put my outfit together mentally as we were walking because again, the dress with the silk shoes was not going to work today. Maybe I should consult the forecast before planning my outfits. I kinda feel like a 1950s housewife today. I did watch the new TV series, Playboy Club, last night, so perhaps subconsciously I was feeling the 50s/60s!


Skirt: White House Black Market


Shirt: Old Navy (Clearance, hello!)


Belt: Scarf, no telling where I picked it up, have had it forever. You can't tell from the picture, but it's black with multicolored polka-dots all over it.


Watch: MK


Necklace: Charming Charlie

Shoes: Nine West (found at Marshalls, love!)




No comments:

Post a Comment