I could've drifted back off to sleep until my 6:25 alarm, but a certain furry grey one decided phone call=alarm=time to get up. He was in my face restless and wanting down at that point, so I had to scratch on him and pet him to keep him appeased so I could at least lie there for another 20 minutes or so.
At 6:20, we both were awake, so I decided to just get up. Everything else at the house was fine. I had to stop and get gas on the way to work and in doing so, didn't realize that I was standing in what apparently was spilled gasoline the entire time I was filling up. So, of course, as soon as I got back in the car, I nearly asphyxiated with the smell of gas. I had to put the windows down somewhat on the way to work, while having the heat on in the car because it is still a tad chilly out. By the time I got to the office, most of the smell dissipated, but I could still get a whiff when I moved my feet. I had to rinse off the bottoms of the shoes and am currently attempting to let them dry off. Hoping that works. I am really glad I am super casual today and just wearing tennis shoes. I would've been upset if they were good shoes.
Lesson learned: Check the ground before you step out and gas up!
Hoping the rest of my day is less eventful and better smelling than my morning!
I'm very much looking forward to my long weekend in the Port City!!
My outfit today:
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity, have had forever
Top(s): Nike, LSU
Shoes: Nike, LSU
Watch: MK
"Y" is for "Yay!" 4 day break ahead!!
Sock Feet
My stinky shoes... banished to the side of the room....
1 comment:
These pictures crack me up! You're usually quite calm in your "pose" pics! For a crummy morning, you like very cheerful.....& brave. : )
You look very athlectic, in more than just the outfit-you look very trim & fit. I can't believe that the dentist's office would call at 6! They couldn't wait until 7? 6:30 even?? Weirdos.
I'm busy doing more laundry & chores. Keeping busy, looking forward to you & the furry one's arrival, yay!!!
Post a Comment