Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D)

I saw this on someone's Facebook and it made me laugh. No, I'm not dating anyone so therefore I'm single, but I'm also not sad.... The older I get, and maybe as a result of teaching and seeing the shenanigans middle school kids do for V-day, the more I think this is a childish holiday. Seriously. I'm all for celebrating love and such, but honestly, when I am in a relationship, it would mean MUCH more to me for someone to do something for me unexpectedly, on a random day, than as a result of a forced holiday.
On to the day... hoping for miracles (short day, no drama, goes by quickly) but not counting on it. 
I'm giving a nod to Red for Valentines day with my maroon color scheme....


Pants: Worthington, Pennys, $13
Top: Apt 9, Kohls, $12
Sweater: Victoria's Secret, had for years..... 
Shoes: SE Boutique (Sam Edleman) via DSW, $49 (got them when I had a giftcard)

 Blurry Sparkles!


1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Looking good for "V" Day! Super colors! I say: "Hear, hear!" to your comments about relationships and surprise gifts, kindness, etc. When you're truly in love, you don't need a holiday created by Hallmark to tell you when to do something special! It means so much more when it comes "out of the blue"!

Post a Comment