Had a great long weekend, thanks to the Mardi Gras break. Don't have hardly any pictures to post from the weekend but it was fun!
Today is the beginning of Lent. Hoping some things fall my way in the next month or so. My Lenten "sacrifice" this year is that I'm going to not eat any processed foods. Basically meaning if it doesn't grow naturally, I'm not eating it. Also, if it grows naturally but has been altered, I'm not eating it. This means I'll be cooking a lot and eating a lot of vegetables and fruits. Trying to get back to what nature intended and cut out so many of the chemicals we eat every day in packaged foods. What I hope will be good about this diet is that I can make things like crackers, with real ingredients, so I can still eat some of those things that we think of as usually only coming out of a box, I just have to do it the old fashioned way and make it! Should be interesting. I'll update the progress on here.
My outfit today:
Pants: NY&Co, $16
Top: Banana Clearance, $10
Sweater: Forever 21, $7
Shoes: Bamboo, via Burlington, $12-15 can't remember exactly
No comments:
Post a Comment