Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday and storms are coming!

Of course, the one night I give some consideration to actually doing something social, the weather forecast is "dangerous storms, with high winds and tornadoes possible." So, there goes those plans! Plus, all the Wed night shows are new again tonight (I think), so I have decent reason to stay in!!
I'm doing cardio today. Yay! Starting to see some positive changes with all this working out garbage! 


I'm wearing my Fossil wedges I found a few weeks ago at the Dillards Clearance. Yes, I know, no shopping, but these were too cute to pass up and I confessed my sins to Peete almost as soon as I got them! Plus, they were $21, marked down from originally being $90. And, apparently are still online in several places for nearly the original price! See here.

My outfit today:
Top: (All one piece) Apt 9, Kohls, $14
Jeans: Banana Outlet, $30
Shoes: Fossil via Dillards, $21
Watch: Michael Kors

I don't like how things look "bunchy" in the first two pictures. When I look in the mirror, everything about this outfit is very stream lined. Stupid lack of decent photography!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's Father Pete to you! What do you mean you're "starting" to see results? My gosh girl, your whole family has been seeing results for months! Too bad about the weather messing up your social plans, that sucks! Oh and Fr. Pete really likes these wedges, so all is forgiven, my child.

Post a Comment