Well, I say be done ye crappy rain! It is humid and wet and gross outside. Definitely a day to sleep in and read a book on the couch.... in my dreams. Speaking of dreams, I was in the middle of a very clear dream about rushing (why always late/panicked???) to a horse show and was mid-sentence asking Amanda (interesting) where my shoes were, when my alarm went off. Talk about having a hard time getting going! Usually, I'm stirring or the dog is stirring a little before the alarm goes off, but not today!! I feel like I'm in a fog. So bleck!
My outfit today came from my desire to wear some of the multitude of shirts I have that still have tags on them. I got this shirt this past summer at Penny's (online) clearance. I actually found it and liked the "horses" print, and got this one, too, thinking it would probably be too old-lady-ish and I'd return it (since shipping is free). Well, when I got the shirts, I really didn't like the "horses" print, as it just looked like an odd pattern on the blouse and you couldn't really make out the horses at all. Plus, the shirt was a white-ish grey and looked dingy. However, much to my surprise, I really liked the paisley print, and so here we are. I took the horses shirt back and kept the one I didn't think I'd like! I'm also wearing the other pair of shoes I got at the recent Dillard's clearance sale. These are really nice and, while classic, are just different enough to have some character. The leather is really nice too. They still have them on Dillard's website.... notice the original price and the sale price, which is what I paid.
My outfit today:
Pants: Worthington, JC Penny, $13
Top: East 5th, JC Penny, $10
Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillards, $38.50
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: NY&Co, $5
Yikes! I dislike all these pictures today!! I need to take a little more time to take my pictures, I think I'm rushing and it's evident in the pics I've posted lately! :(
1 comment:
Too bad about your weather; when you come to S'port, you're going to run into the same thing; a couple of days of showers but with cooler temps than you have in BR. So bring rain gear for you & J. Rainboots will be good to have for the barn. I really like the colors you're wearing. You hadn't worn much in the brown/gold/copper family until you started "raiding" your closet. Why is it that in our anxiety-filled dreams, it's a tense situation we always dread creating for ourselves in real life? We avoid those situations when we're awake, so why do our minds insist on making it as real as possible? It's ok, I'm sure if the alarm hadn't gone off, you'd have found your shoes & been on time, lol! pw
Post a Comment