Yay for Fridays! Not much going on today on the work front. Since I was chastised yesterday about working too fast, I'm not doing much at all today. Yes, I was told I work too quickly. NOT that I work quickly and make mistakes, just that I work too quickly. "I know you are speedy gonzales and like to get stuff off your desk. But there isn't a deadline for this. It's an overwhelming task, so take your time." Um.... ok, but I like to get stuff taken care of. Regardless, I finished the "overwhelming" task I was given and asked to NOT complete too quickly, set it on the corner of my desk, and will turn it in next week, when presumably I would have had enough time to get it finished. :(
Today I'm wearing:
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity
Top: Nike, LSU
Shoes: Nine West
1 comment:
Seriously? How assanine(sp?)is that? Imagine suggesting to your employee that he/she is working too efficiently? Just tells you the state of mind from (insert name here)______. So totally jealous & intimidated by you and your brain. Too bad that conversation wasn't recorded!
Lovin the shoes...oh wait, I have a pair just like them. Heheeeeee.......
Post a Comment