Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Really?

My morning:
6:15: wake up, J is cleaning his paws, it's got to be close to "that time", check clock, yep, 10 more minutes...
6:25: alarm goes off. groan, but still ready for the day
6:27: brushing teeth.... realize I feel like I may need to throw up. Are you kidding me???
6:28: put cold water on my neck and wrists and sit on bathroom floor and breathe. All the while telling myself this is not an option today. (This being the occasional day when for seemingly no reason at all, I wake up with horrible nausea and have to wait until I break a sweat to feel okay again. Random, I know)
6:30: Break into a sweat. Thank goodness. Tell myself I'm fine and walk J.
6:30-6:50: Surprisingly, I am fine on the walk. When we got back to the house, I ate a handful of dry oatmeal just to be on the safe side, but overall I felt fine.
6:50: Proceed with getting ready


I mean of all days! I was so nervous I was going to have a bad bout of nausea but I feel fine now. Oh well. Interesting start to the day! :) 


My outfit today:
Top: Banana Clearance, $14
Pants: Victoria's Secret, not sure what I paid. They are the bottoms to a suit. 
Shoes: Maripe, Shoe Station. These were actually on the chopping block and in the give-away box until last night when I realized I didn't have any plain brown pumps to go with these pants! While I don't particularly love these and probably will still give them away, they saved me today!
Cuff: Charlotte Russ, $4
 Don't worry... I put lipstick on right after I saw this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment