Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday!!!!

Normally, I'm not excited about Mondays, but I'm excited about this week in general. I feel like opportunities await and I'm really excited about them. :)
It's super foggy and moist out this morning. I had to put a baseball cap on to walk Jax b/c I was afraid of major frizz-head if I didn't. He enjoyed the walk and came back mostly wet and all the way happy. The temps are back up in the 80s for highs this week. I plan to do a solid week of workouts to really boost my calorie burn going into next week.
My outfit today:


Dress: Squense? No clue about the brand, got it at Marshalls on Clearance for $15 and its soooo comfortable
Shoes: Coach, via DSW
Watch: MK
Necklace: Hand-me-down from Gma :)


I love dresses. It's just the easiest way to get dressed! One and done. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love that dress on you. G'ma would be proud to know you wore one of her necklaces out.
Love ya! Anonymous...hehee

Post a Comment