No, I'm not going to the game, but I'm still excited! Not buying into the extra hype of the media, but it is a big game. It basically determines if we or Bama will go to the National Championship, or at least be playing for it if either team wins out after this one. So, it's big. I think it will be a tight game that comes down to the little things. And maybe some Mad Hatter magic? :)
It will be a good weekend here, with my special visitors :) I'll post pictures on Monday.
For today, my school spirited outfit:
Jeans: Banana Republic
Tops: Both, Nike
Boots: Cole Haan; I have worn the poop out of these poor boots. I think flat black boots will have to be an end-of-season purchase for me this year, as these pups are probably on their near-to-last go-round. :(
Jacket: Croft & Barrow, Kohls, End of Season clearance last year, $14 bucks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment