Monday, October 31, 2011

The bitches are out...oops... I meant witches....

Needless to say, my morning is not off to the best start. Work issues. :(
Alas, I don't have the energy for a super entertaining post today...


I am wearing an Ode to Halloween today... kinda trampy for work but as it worked out, the theme fits the day quite nicely. The color scheme is a tribute to orange and black, just not done with orange, lol.

Sweater: St. Johns Bay, JC Penny
Shirt: Old Navy, Clearance, $8
Pants: Kohls, $32
Shoes: Nine West, via DSW Clearance, $25
Earrings & Necklace: Love Culture, $10


I'm leaving this picture in because it makes me laugh... the timer went faster than I thought and this is me almost busting my a** trying to pose in time! :) Plus, For some reason I look super skinny here so I like it! Haha!




 Suede, with a skinny ankle strap. So cute!
 Necklace close-up
 Seriously people, botox or juvederm under the eyes???

No comments:

Post a Comment