Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monday

Well, I should start off saying I had a fabulous weekend! I had special visitors and I very much enjoyed their visit, even though the presence of one said visitors meant very little down-time this weekend! :) Mom and Kramer came to Baton Rouge for a trafficking visit, which totally sounds like it might involve illegal activities but did not. It was simply an opportunity to take the horse somewhere new and see how he behaved. Much to our delight, he was quite a good boy. 
Since most of the time this weekend was spent at the barn, I have no cute outfit pictures to speak of. I do however have some shots from the barn times this weekend.

Kramer in the "Horse Hotel" at Brec
 First ride at Brec

 Awesome hay times
 Last ride on Sunday

And how about that Bama game? Wow! Great time to be a tiger! I'm just so happy that they won and even more excited about the Atlanta trip now! 
Today I had to bid farewell to Mom (always sad) and the horse, since I got to feed him before work this morning. You can probably still see some of the barn remnants on my shoes! My outfit today is just comfy casual. The time change is reeking havoc on my sleep and I'm thinking by mid-week that is going to catch up with me! 


Today's outfit:
Pants: Dillard Clearance, $8.50
Top: Worthington, JC Penny's Clearance, $8
Sweater: Frock Candy, $20
Bracelets: Forever 21, $5
Shoes: Liz Claiborne, DSW Clearance, $20







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't see any "remnants" on your shoes, lol! Enjoyed the pics.

Post a Comment