Last night I ate my 3rd serving of pork chop leftovers and it was still delish. I used this seasoning:
I have actually used it twice now and the pork chops have been amazing. The packet comes with a baking bag so I'm sure that helps with keeping the moisture in, but really they are fantastic. I highly recommend. I paid over 2 bucks for it at Albertsons when I first used it, but Wal-Mart also carries it for around $1.75. Well worth it I think! I bought the Chicken version last weekend and I will try it out soon.
My outfit today:
Trouser Jeans: Banana Republic, Not sure what I paid, I'd guess about $30
Top: NY & Co, $7.99
Jacket: WDNY, TJ Maxx, $15
Shoes: Tahari, DSW Clearance, $30
Jewelry: Randoms
Watch: Bianci
1 comment:
Your outfit is too cute even if it is casual! Love the top!
It's hard to type while drooling; I'm remembering how tasty those pork chops were that you brought to S'port with you on your last trip. They were still really tasty at what, 3 days old? Yummy..... Hey, try the chicken version on my while I'm down there, yea!!
Post a Comment