Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chillaxing Weekend

This weekend was all about errands and not having much to do. It was great. I spent a lot of time with J-Bird and did a little running around. I did however cheat a tiny bit and I bought a very cute dress for my Atl trip in early December. I couldn't help myself, I saw it at Forever 21 and it just looks like a super expensive dress that will be amazing with tights and it was only 25 bucks. Other than that cheating, I am very proud of myself because I walked all through the mall and didn't get anything else, just window shopped! I even went in DSW and came out empty handed! Go me! Some Saturday lazy J pictures...

Chillin, it's his thing....
 Playing, it's his other thing...



 Happy Boy!


Sunday Jax and I went to the park on Perkins. It is just a pedestrian park so we just walked the path and mostly let J smell some new smells. He loved it, of course. :) Here are some pictures! 

He says "Come on! Let's go... I don't want to pose right now!"
 Smelling a tree aka guess what happens next.

 Deciding which way he wanted to go...

Maybe that way....
 Lake rest stop
 Handsome boy!

 Stopped to watch all of the kids skateboarding and riding bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment