Friday, October 28, 2011

Hmmmmm... It's Friday

Couldn't think of anything catchy for the title for today... It was a rainy morning. I had to carry an umbrella on J's walk this morning; I didn't put his rain coat on because when we started, it was merely sprinkling. 3/4 of the way down the street it was full blown raining. Jax did his business then started trotting right next to my leg which translates to "Get me out of this." So, we cut our walk short and headed back to the house. Once inside, Jax got a nice blowdry, which made him feel much better. It's supposed to be a little overcast all day and I'm hoping that bodes for fewer appointments at work today. I am really looking forward to my "down" weekend. No games, no visitors, just me, my errands and some good ole J time!
Of course, it being a rainy Friday, my outfit is very casual. I pulled these shoes out of my closet (haven't worn them before). They were given to me when I got this jacket and I'd forgotten that they match the color of the jacket exactly! So cute! 

Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shirt: Can't see it, but it's a CoS polo
Jacket, Nike, c/o LSU Football
Shoes: Nike, c/o LSU Football


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! After NOT wearing those shoes for months, I just pulled them out my closet TODAY to wear with my TODAY outfit! Weird.......
You still look professional even while being casual.

AP said...

You have these shoes too?

Post a Comment