Sunday, October 23, 2011

What does it take to be (and stay) #1?

This was our theme song for most of the weekend. Gare and Santino came down Friday and got in relatively early. We went to Gare's traditional Friday night dinner at La Caretta and after dinner we all were pooped, so it was back home for us. Saturday we headed to campus about 10:30 and tailgated and whatnot until game time.  We had a good time at the game and LSU played extremely well. I really liked my outfit for the game because I felt it resembled the uniforms the team wore. I got lots of compliments, so that is always nice! I accomplished nothing yesterday so I'm just going to post some of the random pictures from the weekend.

Fridays outfit:

Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jacket: Express
Scarf: Charlotte Russe


Saturday's Outfit:


Jeans: Marc Jacobs
Top: Random brand, found at TJ Maxx over the summer
Boots: Steve Madden




 Jackson doing his best Blue Dog impression

No comments:

Post a Comment