I love pulling clothes on in the morning and realizing that they fit so much better/more comfortably than the last time I wore them! Best feeling ever! Yesterday was my workout day off, I'll get back to it today with one of my 45 minutes cardio routines. Inevitably, those kick my butt but they are such good workouts.
I'm very ready for the weekend. I feel like I have a list of chores that is mounting by the minute. So many things I've been putting off the past several weekends with games and being out of town. My Saturday morning will be quite busy running around town and the afternoon and probably the better part of Sunday will be spent doing housework that is long overdue. Yes, I'm a day ahead in my weekend planning, but I feel there is so much to do that I really need a plan of attack!
My outfit today is pretty simple, but has it's fun aspects. Mostly, the shoes. I'd pretty much forgotten about these guys until I did the big shoe project. They'd sort of been pushed back on the 'shoes without boxes' rack (b/c I picked them up at TJ Maxx several years ago) and when I saw them I was excited b/c they are leopard which is so huge this fall. So, I'm finally getting around to wearing them. The shirt I bought at Banana during a "Extra 50% off Clearance" sale and at the time, it was a little snug.... it's not snug at all now! :)
My outfit:
Pants: AB Studio, JC Penny, Clearance, $8
Shirt: Banana, Clearance, $ 12
Shoes: Guess, TJ Maxx, $20
Watch: MK
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe, $4
Earrings: Forever 21, $3
Necklace: Gift from Maj
1 comment:
Very cute outfit and you're right, the shirt is defintely not too tight now! The shoes are presh!
Don't worry about any projects this w/e that I can help you with next week. Love ya, peete
Post a Comment