Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Monday

Well, let's see. It's a Monday, I have a blister the size of Rhode Island on the bottom of my foot, (yes, the bottom, specifically on the ball of my foot) and I would so much rather be in bed I can not even put it into words! I suppose, as I told Mom yesterday, I'll just do my best to exist in my little bubble and chill. My outfit is a result of needing to wear flats (see: blister; huge) and basically wanting to be comfortable. This cardigan really doesn't match the skirt in color but the top is sleeveless and my office is freezing and this was about as good as it was going to get this morning! Fashion is important but not enough to freak out over and be late to work for! :)
I have not worked out enough over the past week, nor was I careful about my diet, so I'm using this week and next as a mini-boot camp session to get my progress moving back in the right direction. (Especially with the holidays quickly approaching because there will be Brie en Crote and Cheese Grits galore!)

My outfit today:


Skirt: Banana (old)
Shirt: Antonio Melanie, Dillards
Cardigan: Izod
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: MK



Notice my poor wrapped foot.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment