Well, let's see..it's Wednesday. It's 2 days away from the weekend. It's my exercise day off. It's pretty out. What can I complain about? (Other than my job, but that's pretty much a constant.) Oh, I know. I can complain about the fact that I did my first dedicated abs workout last night and I'm feeling it today. The workout focused on the entire core and you know where I'm the most sore? My lower back. Go figure (I say sarcastically) My lower back is so weak. Every time I woke up last night I had to un-freeze my back and try to shift positions. I don't have any pain at all, it is just the weirdest feeling, almost like it just locks up on me when I'm not moving. This has been going on for awhile now, I'm hoping if I can ramp up the core workouts maybe I will strengthen it enough to keep it from tying up so much. (The back doc did say that I should focus on building my core strength....maybe I should've started sooner!) Regardless, I'm feeling good now. Just going to try to stretch occasionally throughout the day today.
Today I'm wearing a comfy Sunday-school dress mostly because I just wasn't feeling the outfit prep last night. I was going to wear some bronze heels with this but I decided I would just go comfy all around so I went with flats. Hence the over-all pentecostal feel of this outfit. :) The cardi is for function, not awesome-ness....
I'm wearing:
Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet, $10
Dress: JC Penny Clearance, $ 8.99 (pulled tag off today)
Shoes: My go-to beat up favorite Candies bronze flats (had forever)
Watch: MK
Necklace: White House, Black Market
2 comments:
Well at least you can say that your abs are much stronger than your back muscles; many women can't say that any of those muscles are strong! I agree that it sounds like you need to concentrate on building your core (as we all do) to stregthen those back muscles. I guess the Dr. knew what he was talking about after all!
Where can one find those cute but Penecostal flats of yours?
hahah no telling whiz. i got these probably 5 years ago on ebay. they are a pretty simple broze flat so you could probably find something similar lots of places :)
Post a Comment