So I officially don't like weekday games. I didn't do anything for the game and was in bed by 10:30 but man it throws off a routine! I felt like I was coming to work on a Sunday today! I think today may feel like a really long day because of that, too. I'm going to try to get my game-plan together today for what I want to accomplish over the weekend. It's sad, but I'm already a little uneasy about not "running errands" i.e. shopping, tomorrow morning. As everyone who knows me can attest, I'm weird about needing to get out of the house in the morning. I can't just sit around the house. I don't know why and I can't explain it, but when I stay in the house in the morning, I feel sick. It's like my brain associates staying in the house with sick days home from work and I actually start to feel sick. In the past, I would run to the mall or somewhere just to get out of the house.
My plan for tomorrow is to go back to Walgreens to get another 2 boxes of Kellogs cereal (they are on sale for 2/$4) and to pick up some new foundation because I used the last of mine this morning. Once I do that I may go by the grocery store and pick up some chicken. I'm going to try to find a recipe that calls for brandy since I have a bottle going to waste on my counter. My BIG plan for Saturday is to catalog my shoes. I want to take a picture of each pair and then put that picture on the outside of each shoe box. This is going to be quite an undertaking but I plan to use it as an excuse to check all of my shoes for repair issues/cleaning/ etc... I think this will likely take the better part of the morning/early afternoon to complete. So by the time I finish that it should be about nap-time and all will be right with the world!
Should I don any fabulous outfits this weekend, I will certainly take pictures and post Monday, as I intend to still stay away from all things computer/internet on the weekend!
Oh! Side note... that jacket from SmartBargains, that I mentioned in my Online Shopping tips? It came yesterday. I LOVE it! It is so unique and really really adorable. Best $19 purchase I've made in awhile! :)
My outfit today is fabulous! (At least in my not so humble opinion!) I got this dress in a big haul from JCPenny online clearance. I think I paid 16 bucks for it. It is so comfy and classic. I will get a lot of use out of it. What I really like about it is that you wouldn't think it came from Penny's.. It does not have a mass-produced look to it, which I love. Turns out it's a brand they don't usually carry in the store (I researched it b/c I didn't recognize the name) but the brand has also been carried in Kohl's and Kmart.... Kmart? Really? Ok, that turns me off, but I'm not losing faith in this dress! I'm happy with it. I also brought a black cardigan to throw over this when I get chilly. And the red shoes? Eh, couldn't help myself. I needed them today! The old saying "the only people who wear red shoes are little girls and hookers"? Yeah, I think about that every time I wear them and I smirk. And then I second guess them, and then I just go with it.
Dress: Corey P., JC Penny online
Necklace: It was a gift
Shoes: Max Studio
Watch: Michael Kors
No comments:
Post a Comment