Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well maybe I already have that....

This email came today, thanks to StyleFind.com. I like these emails because they do a good job of staying on trend,but not being either too wacky or too overpriced. Anyway, I am now trying to use these emails (and the 15 others I get daily) as inspiration, or even a challenge to find something like these things that I already have.... StyleFind Email Link Here! Check it out!
























Oatmeal color cable sweater? Check... mine's a V-neck, but certainly will do. Lace dress? Um, no. And will be no. Not gonna happen. However, I can take a cue from the burnt orange color... I do have a pretty wrap dress in this color. Suede colored booties? Hmmmm..... I know I have booties... but I think they are all brown, black or grey... the grey ones are suede.... so not a bootie fan. I have some suede pumps this color, those will do. :) Gold necklace, obviously, check. Navy silk scarf? Yes, but mine has brighter colors. And frankly, I usually end up ripping scarfs off after awhile because my neck gets hot, so I'm not sweating this trend. (Literally) Finally, the satchel.... this is big this fall and this one hurts... I have a grey patent bag that is this shape, but patent is not working this fall. This is the one part of the email ad that hurts me a little, as I fully intended to get a satchel bag (somewhere under 100.00, didn't plan to break the bank) this fall. So, while I obviously have other purses and will make do, I do not have exactly what I want in this department... but, the great lesson to be learned here is that I will live. Satchel-less, yes, but I will live. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment