Note to self: make sure camera battery is charged. I only got one picture of my outfit this morning before my camera died. I’ll have to charge it and take a few more this afternoon. I really like this outfit. It’s work appropriate but definitely not stuffy. This is the first time I’ve worn the skirt (pulled the tag off this morning) and I really like it. It has a pleating detail that does add a bit of volume at the hip, but not so much that it is unflattering (at least in my opinion). This shirt I love. It is super comfortable and a super lightweight cotton blend. Today I have 2 afternoon meetings and I wanted to stand out a bit just to add some interest to my day, since I’m fairly certain neither of the meetings will! Can't see the shoes in the picture, but they are a cute, cage-look sandal from Nine West.
Outfit:
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Worthington, JC Penny, Fall 2011
Shoes: Nine West, Spring 2011
Bangle: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings & Necklace: Banana Republic
No comments:
Post a Comment