Thursday, September 15, 2011

Game Day! But wait, it's Thursday....

It's Gameday! I don't like this idea of Thursday night games. I think I'd be okay with Friday, but this makes the thought of coming to work tomorrow vomitous. (i.e. so bad it can induce vomiting) Regardless, here's hoping everything goes well with the game tonight and we beat Miss. State. In honor of gameday, I'm bumming today. The office is usually very casual on Fridays, so I'm merely adjusting the days and I'm using today as my casual day. I still took pictures, to get in the routine, but needless to say, it's not like I think this look is "hot" :) 

Yesterday, I got a package in the mail from Penny's... Forgot that my last order had some back-ordered items... they came yesterday. I almost felt guilty about opening the package (almost), like I was cheating on my new adventure. But, technically I ordered these items over two weeks ago so I don't think they count. I got two pair of the same pant, one brown, one black. The pants are Worthington, I think. They have a slightly higher waist and are a slim leg. They will be right on point with the fall trends and they are long enough (sometimes a problem with Penny's pants) that I can wear them with heels and they fall correctly. I will not be able to wear them with flats, but that is okay because with my proportions, I would probably end up looking like an oompa loompa in them if I didn't have some added height. They were on clearance online for 14 bucks. I also got a nice tribal print orange dressy tank for 8. I think the pants really were a good deal because they are a nice material and a heavier weight. 

Outfit Today:

Jeans: Citizen of Humanity

Top: Izod

Necklace: Sterling silver horseshoe I randomly found at Dillards and wear almost every day

Watch: Michael Kors

Shoes: Reaction by Kenneth Cole- They don't really "go" with this outfit but they were the height I needed and they are comfortable and since the jeans cover them, I went for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment