Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hump Day!

Wednesday is off to a good start. Halfway through the week, which is really messed up, with a Thursday night game versus Miss State. Originally planned to wear today's outfit tomorrow, but then I realized I would be sporting maroon on gameday! Oops! Luckily I caught myself so I'm rocking the outfit today. The little top underneath is a tank, with really cute detailing; a braided neckline/straps and maroon flat sequins sewn in a stripe down the front of the shirt. You can't really see that in the pictures. I found this top this past weekend at Kohls on a clearance rack for ten bucks. I love these shoes! This is the first time I've worn them; found them on sale in Vegas. They are Sofft brand, and they are sooo comfy! Got the bracelet this past weekend at Macy's, on super sale, I like it because it has an antique feel. 

Sweater: Victoria's Secret (had it forever)

Top: Apt 9, Kohls


Pants: AB Studio, JC Penny 


Shoes: Sofft


Bracelet: Macy's


Watch: Michael Kors





No comments:

Post a Comment