Monday, May 7, 2012

Rain baby, rain!

When it rains it pours and usually that means bad stuff. Maybe in this case I should say when it's sunny, it's really sunny!! Hoping one of the two phone calls I got today end up in a job offer! I wore the right outfit for today... something told me it would be a "sunny" day!!!


Dress: JC Penny, $30
Jacket: Old Navy, $20
Shoes: Stop reading here, DAD! I found these this past weekend on a random trip to Target. They remind me so much of Michael Kors sandals. I love them!!! And at $24.99, resistance was futile!




2 comments:

Kramer's Mom said...

Haha! Love the side note/disclaimer to Dad. I'm still on a "high" from yesterday's news. It's funny how a couple of phone calls can change our attitude/outlook!
Your outfit is really cute, you look great in yellow! I think your shoes were a real "find".
Eight days to go....IF a certain someone's new job doesn't "interfere" with our schedule...

AP said...

Thanks! I agree, just a glimmer of hope can really change one's attitude/outlook. Thanks, I got several compliments on this outfit. Aren't the shoes awesome? I love them.
And NOTHING is going to interfere with 8 days to go, believe you me. :)

Post a Comment