Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nice Thursday

It's nice to have a quiet day after a few hectic ones! And having a half-day Friday tomorrow certainly helps my outlook! 


I am going to start my home security system installation today and carry it into the weekend, as it requires some initial tech-supported (computer) set-up and since my laptop at home is useless, I'm going to begin the process on my work computer and continue it into the installation process at the house over the weekend. I am going to track my progress and will do a blog entry on it next week.


Today's outfit is the one I originally intended for yesterday...


This sweater was one of the items I found in March when I stumbled upon a BIG sale at The Limited.  Everything in the store (even previously reduced merchandise) was an additional 40%. I probably hadn't shopped in The Limited for 3 or more years until I hit this sale. 

I got several good deals, this sweater being one of them. Its original price was $59.00. It was marked down to $24.99 and then I took an additional 40% off, so I paid about $15 for it. It's an open weave and I love the pink in it. Nice spring sweater. 



My outfit:


Pants: Pantology, Marshalls or TJ Maxx (had for quite some time)
Sweater: Limited, $15
Shoes: Kenneth Cole, via the Outlet store, $24






No comments:

Post a Comment