I'm beginning my day in the normal manner, mixing a little bit of work with a little bit of leisure internet time, sprinkled with a fair amount of caffeine. The main goal of today, once I get going, will be to do some prep for my interview tomorrow. I'm going to review the current programs in music so if asked, I can reference them without sounding completely ill-prepared.
In the meantime.... one of my daily emails is from "Shop-it-to-Me" a completely dangerous email service that sends me daily sales from my favorite stores/brands. It is quite the temptation machine and often shows me things at great prices that I may or may not have found on my own. Really, I should unsubscribe from the service but it's so dang fun!
This morning, however, something caught my eye:
Here are some Michael Kors sandals currently on Shoes.com for $112.....
Remember in Monday's post when I said my new Target wedges reminded me so much of Michael Kors wedges? I wasn't lying!!
Here are my shoes at Target.com for $24.99.....
Now obviously, I am not comparing quality... the Kors sandals are leather, have a nicer footbed, and have a different strap placement, but in terms of getting a similar shoe at nearly 1/5th the price? I can't beat that. Plus, the Target wedges are comfortable and just stinkin' cute!
Now back to today....
I didn't plan an outfit for today, poor Wednesday kinda got lost in the shuffle of my busy week. This was thrown together very last minute.
My sandals are from wait for it..... Wal-Mart!!! I saw them this past Sunday morning on my regular shopping trip and since they are sparkly, and $12, I decided to get them. Anything metallic is a winner with me!
My outfit:
Jean Capri's: Fade to Blue, Marshalls or TJ Maxx, $14
Tank: NY&Co, Clearance, $9
Sweater: East 5th, JC Penny, $9
Leaving this one in, even though it's blurry to show my tank top :)


1 comment:
When you said that your Target sandals were like the MK's, you weren't kidding! When I saw that first photo I thought they were your sandals. Amazing similarity; good job! Tank is cute, I don't think I've ever seen it. I suppose you picked one up for me while there, right? Cute sandals; can't appreciate the sparkly, I'll have to see them in person.
Talk to you soon, pwhizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment