Thursday, May 10, 2012

It went well...

My interview today went very well; as I've told a few people, if I don't get the job, it wasn't for lack of a good interview. There were about 10 people total, sitting across a long table from me, I was on the side all by myself. At the beginning before we got started, I joked that I felt a bit like I was in front of a firing squad. All of the faculty there were very nice. They asked about 8-10 scripted questions and a few "off-script" questions as they thought of them. The only question related to music/theater that they asked was what "my interest in the performing arts is." That was an easy question to answer, since I do have a genuine like for theater and musical productions. I think all in all, it went as well as I could hope and the people were very kind. Now I just hope that much more that things work in my favor and I get an offer. 


I didn't take any suit pictures this morning.... too focused on staying calm. I wore a Banana Repb. t-shirt with my suit pants to work and changed into a lilac button-down shirt with my jacket pre-interview. 


My suit is from Ann Taylor Factory; the jacket was $35, and the pants $31. Couldn't beat it with a stick. 

My one quick shot for the day:


You can see my shirt hanging behind me! :)

1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Oh I love the pearls with the lilac blouse! So feminine and sophisticated! Why do your eyes look so blue in the last sets of pics? Curious......
Anyway, your smile looks great and tells me just how you're feeling. Lovin' this Thursday!

Post a Comment