Some day soon, I'm going to have to page back through my blog to refresh my memory on outfits I've worn since August. I'm finding myself having to really think about what I've worn and haven't worn since starting the blog.
I can say, without a doubt I could easily make it to August (and prob much further) still without repeating an outfit, at this point, it's just a matter of remembering all that I've worn!
I had a different outfit planned for today (you'll see it tomorrow) but after walking the dog this morning and feeling the air and looking at the sky, I decided it was going to be a muggy, rainy mess of a day and this outfit was better suited for rain. Well, the shoes are, anyway!!
My outfit today:
Skirt: NY&Co, forever ago old.....
Top: Newport News, $6.99
Shoes: TJ Maxx, my favorite go-to summer wedges. I've worn them so much I had to get the soles re-glued this past winter. I think I paid about $20 for them.
1 comment:
No rain for us, but lots of clouds. It's supposed to reach the high 80's the rest of the week with no rain. That suits me fine, since I have the upcoming horseshow & highway traveling.
Nice, rainy day outfit! Not sure how it qualify's, but no matter, as long as you're happy with it AND tomorrow's outfit is already planned, yea!
Post a Comment