Back to the grind after a nice weekend. Hoping the week is somewhat uneventful, but also hoping for some good news, or even an interview offer from the School of Music position!
My outfit today:
Pants: Old Navy, $9
Sweater: Forever 21, $7
Shoes: Nine West, $50
These are the khaki's I bought after being inspired by another blogger.... they have a pleated front and look very "jodphur-ish" They definitely have to be styled well to look good. Last night, I decided I wanted to wear this sweater once before it got too warm and it is very long, so I decided it would effectively cover the pleats in the pants and voila! an outfit!
1 comment:
LOOKIN' GOOD, GIRL! YOU KNOW YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT WHEN YOU CAN WEAR HORIZONTAL STRIPES AND LOOK GREAT! SO HAPPY FOR YOU & PROUD OF YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD AND BEING SO SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR DIET AND WORKOUT ROUTINES!
Post a Comment