Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quick post, half day (YAYAYAYAYA!)

Just a quick post today... I abhor these pictures. They don't do this outfit justice!


My outfit:


Jeans: Banana Republic, $30
Striped Top: New York and Co, many years ago 
Jacket: Banana Republic, $20
Shoes: Aldo, $55


Love this little jacket, it's a cotton/linen blend and can be thrown over many things as the weather warms up.



2 comments:

Kramer's Mom said...

They may not be your best pictures, but certainly not abhorent! I really like (always have)that blouse. It looks so comfortable & yet flattering as well. If you're ready to give it away....just sayin'.

AP said...

Funny you should say that. I decided after wearing it yesterday that it is just a tad short on me and I am/was going to give it away! I'll hang onto it and let you try it before I do!

Post a Comment