Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday 4/10

Getting through another slow workday today...

I didn't lay out an outfit last night, as I was walking J this morning, that dawned on me and the "What do I want to wear" convo began in my head. I decided that I would wear a skirt and flats of some sort.



This skirt I've had for a little while but not worn. I think when I bought it, it was a tad snug. It still is (thanks to my weekend of indulgence) but, obviously, it does fit. :) I'm thinking, though, that it is time to do a slim-down jump start and really back off the carbs for a little while. This belly bloat has got to go!


Back to the skirt... I got it at Marshalls on clearance. It's Max Studio and the Max Studio tag that was on it indicated an original price of $98. I found it marked down to $10 at Marshalls. It's fully lined. I like it and will like it even more when I don't have a Buddha belly.


Skirt: Max Studio via Marshalls, $10
Top: White/Black (old) $16
Sweater: Papaya, $14
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini, $28




1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Super cute! You gotta love a 90+% markdown!!

Post a Comment