Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Monday... why are we at work?

At work, not much to report.


Enjoyed the weekend with Mom and Dad, hoping to find "inspiration by the end of the week," as Mom said! 


My outfit today:


These are the black pants I went specifically to the Ann Taylor factory store several weeks ago looking for. Only found this one pair on the clearance rank. These pants were made for me! I could throw out all the other pants I own and just get these in every color. Love them.


Pants: Ann Taylor Factory, $20 (Clearance w/ 40% off)
Top: BCBG Max Azria via Marshalls, $24
Shoes: Max Studio Wedges, $35



1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

I can see why you love your pants, they are so cute on you! Really like that top as well. Be talking to you soon.
Lovins from S'port

Post a Comment