Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot Pink and Print!

This past weekend involved housework, yard work and baby bird drama, but to my knowledge, all parties survived...at least as of yesterday afternoon. 

I have several mosquito bites and a few branch scratches. The baby cardinal that I accidentally knocked out of its nest and managed to get back in using a leaf and a piece of cardboard was doing okay (as far as I could tell) yesterday. I'll have to take a picture of him the next time I think about it.


This is Jackson napping in the sun Saturday. It's the first time I caught him on Roxanne's old bed. 


I was feeling as though I might need something bright today and I was pretty much right. I found this linen blazer at Charlotte Russe, for $32. Typically I would not pay that "much" for something there, but I really thought it had potential. I also found the necklace there the same day. Since the two pinks (jacket and stones) were matched just perfect, I couldn't resist. It also helped that the necklace was $5! 

My outfit today:

Capri's: Pantology, via TJ Maxx, $16
Shirt: NY & Co, very old
Jacket: Charlotte Russe, $32
Necklace: Charlotte Russe: $5
Shoes: Alfani, via Macys (forever ago) $39







1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Totally love this outfit!! I want it! You look so cute. Can't even tell that you're battered, scratched & bruised from your yard work, lol! Yes, you should take a picture of the baby bird, I'd love to see it!

Post a Comment