Really happy that the week will be on a downhill slope from this point forward! Tomorrow, I'm taking a half-day and I couldn't be happier about that! Friday will be slow, but that's ok.
My outfit today:
There are very very few items I buy that I wear incessantly. I don't like wearing the same piece over and over but I can't help myself with these cropped pants! These are the pants I was given as a gift for Christmas that I picked out prior to that at the Kenneth Cole outlet. I have probably worn them 6 times since I got them. I love them.
I wanted to be chic today, as I needed to look professional for a meeting, but not as though I was going on a job interview, so as to not tip my hat to the hens.
Pants: Kenneth Cole Outlet, $26
Top: East 5th, JC Penny, $18
Shoes: Ann Marino via SmartBargains, $20
As usual, didn't realize this was blurry until it was TOOOOOOOOO late..... :(
Details! This blouse has a very 'Mad Men' feel to it. Tucked into a pencil skirt, I could be an extra on the show!
1 comment:
The first pic with the "swimming" dots hurts my eyes! You are correct, perfect Mad Men attire, very professional, yet feminine. I like it a lot!
Just scatter corn & the hens will be so distracted they won't see the fox coming! ;)
Post a Comment