Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday/Friday

It's a good thing when you're distracted enough to not be able to do your regular morning posts. Especially when the weeks have been so slow. I didn't have time to post yesterday, so today's post is a Thursday/Friday post.


Wednesday I took a break from working out because I was very sore. Thursday I jumped back in and did Fire 45EZ, which in no shape or form is EZ...... Since I still had some residual soreness in my legs, I figured the workout wouldn't be easy. What I didn't count on was my legs fatiguing as quickly as they did. I had to take 3 or 4 breaks during the workout to catch my breath and be able to continue. The result of the workout was me falling asleep on the couch by 8! I thought exercise was supposed to give you energy!! Haha not this workout! 


My outfit today (Friday) is the Friday uniform. Jeans, Science polo and tennis shoes. Nothing to be excited about.


My outfit Thursday:


Pants: Ann Taylor Factory Store, $20 (LOVE THESE!!)
Sweater: Mossimo for Target, $12
Shirt: Worthington, Pennys, $14
Necklace: Ann Taylor Sale, don't remember what I paid
Shoes: Nine West, had for several years, $48





2 comments:

Kramer's Mom said...

Your Thursday outfit was really cute; you're looking so good! Love the sweater & necklace combo. The shoes (& your toes)are so pretty. I love the wires that you were able to catch in the shoe shot, lol!

AP said...

I would like for you to not make fun of my heating pad wire which is connected to my chair and if I roll back too far, it pulls the whole surge protector out. Ghetto? Yes. Warm and cozy? Totally. :)

Post a Comment