Not really. Just trying to fake it til I make it! No rain in sight today, very sunny in fact, but still very dark at 6:30 on the morning walk. I suppose it was always like this, as I don't really think the Earth has changed just to spite me, but I don't remember it being quite so dark.
Nonetheless, J and I got our walk in and had a regular morning.
I am super duper sore today. I got back to my tough workouts Monday and then did the Physique 57 video yesterday and today I'm extremely sore. So much so that I'm not sure what I'll end up doing today work-out wise. I may just take an extra-long walk with Jax tonight.
Today's outfit (flats b/c heels were out of the question with shakey thighs!)
Pants: Kenneth Cole Outlet, Christmas gift (but I know they were around 25 bucks ;) )
Sweater: JC Penny Clearance, $12
Shoes: Gianni Bini, Dillards, $24
No comments:
Post a Comment