Monday, March 12, 2012

Daylight Savings, 1 Allie, 0

The time change got me this morning! I'm sure it was a combination of not sleeping super well thanks to crazy dreams and crazy thunderstorms and the time moving forward an hour, but at alarm time today, I ran the gamut of possible excuses to call in to work either sick or late. :) I didn't do either because by that time, Jax was stirring and there's just not a lot of sleeping to be done once he gets going. So I pulled myself out of bed and walked him. It was super dark outside and still wet and drizzly. In essence, the perfect day to stay in bed!!


My outfit today:


Dress: Banana, Sale, $30
Shoes: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx, $27
Jacket: WDNY, via TJ Maxx, $12


Pretty much doesn't get any easier (or less binding!) than a jersey dress like this one! Great for a blah day!





1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

Love the dress & the great navy boarder at the hem; such a classic look. Of course, all of your shoes look great, that's a no-brainer, lol!

Post a Comment