Wow! The time change is not going so well for me in the mornings! Now, it is fabulous to have daylight on the drive home and subsequent dog walk and workout. I am certainly willing to trade dark mornings for that. I am just hoping that the very rainy/foggy/overcast-ness of the past two mornings is contributing to the overwhelming darkness! I'm hoping that as the skies clear over the next few days, the mornings will be just a tad brighter, as I am having a hard time getting going and certainly not enjoying walking J in the dark!
I laid out all of my outfits for this week on Sunday, when I did some good cleaning. I knew I wanted to wear this top/sweater combo with jeans and really planned on wearing it closer to Friday but after another misty gross morning walk and fog and rain lingering all day, I decided today was an appropriate jeans day!
This is the first time I've worn this top and I am quite sure I've had it for over a year. It's actually a tank top and I should have worn it last summer, I just never did. After putting it on this morning, I realized that the shoulders need to be taken up about an inch to make it fit me better. (Right now, they are crudely pinned up) So after today, I'll hang it with a few of my other things that need to go to the tailor for "fixin'."
Today's outfit:
Top: Gap, Final Sale, $8
Sweater: Banana, $15
Jeans: Banana, $30
Shoes: Fossil, via Dillard's Clearance, $21
Hugest head in the world!!! Haha!
1 comment:
Your overcast/rainy skies are defintely contributing to the overwhelming darkness in the morning. It's a pale grey here around 7am & it's almost bright by 8am. Don't worry, the sun will shine on you soon!
Post a Comment