Definitely the longest week ever. Everyone seems to be feeling it. We are going to get rain for the next 3 days and I think everyone is going to be hibernating! I am going to put weed & feed on my yard when I get home since it will get a good rain tomorrow and Saturday.
My outfit today:
Pants: A.Byer, Dillards, $9
Top: St. Tropics West, via TJ Maxx or Marshalls, I guess! Can't remember!
* This top is so cute, Mardi Gras colors really, but I never wear it. I think this is only the second time I've worn it; and I can't tell you how long I've had it! Since it's sleeveless, and a longer length, I think it would be super cute with shorts or white capri's over the summer!
Sweater: Papaya, $12.99
Shoes: Arturo Chiang, via Smart Bargains, old
Blurry!!!! ARG!!!!
Better representation of the colors!
1 comment:
Hey Alz, been catching up with your bloggings; good stuff & some really cute outfits! I've got to download some pics & start blogging again, I'm so far behind! But for now, I have to head out for the barn, A shorter "session" with Kramer & a bit more time with the trailer. Have a fast Monday! Lovins, pw
Post a Comment